- More Offers
ESP32 Cam + OV2640 Camera Module (Built-in Wi-Fi, Bluetooth)
1. ESP32-CAM is a WIFI+ bluetooth dual-mode development board that uses PCB on-board antennas and cores based on ESP32 chips. It can work independently as a minimum system.
2. ESP integrates WiFi, traditional bluetooth and BLE Beacon, with 2 high-performance 32-bit LX6 CPUs, 7-stage pipeline architecture, main frequency adjustment range 80MHz to 240MHz, on-chip sensor, Hall sensor, temperature sensor, etc.
3. Fully compliant with WiFi 802.11b/g/n/e/i and bluetooth 4.2 standards, it can be used as a master mode to build an independent network controller, or as a slave to other host MCUs to add networking capabilities to existing devices.
4. ESP32-CAM can be widely used in various IoT applications. It is suitable for home smart devices, industrial wireless control, wireless monitoring, QR wireless identification, wireless positioning system signals and other IoT applications. It is an ideal solution for IoT applications.
Here is a list with the ESP32-CAM features:
- The smallest 802.11b/g/n Wi-Fi BT SoC module
- Low power 32-bit CPU,can also serve the application processor
- Up to 160MHz clock speed, summary computing power up to 600 DMIPS
- Built-in 520 KB SRAM, external 4MPSRAM
- Supports UART/SPI/I2C/PWM/ADC/DAC
- Support OV2640 and OV7670 cameras, built-in flash lamp
- Support image WiFI upload
- Support TF card
- Supports multiple sleep modes
- Embedded Lwip and FreeRTOS
- Supports STA/AP/STA+AP operation mode
- Support Smart Config/AirKiss technology
- Support for serial port local and remote firmware upgrades (FOTA)
Based on 0 reviews
There are no inquiries yet.