- Accessories, Arduino, Boards, CRUX Products, Kits, Shields, Uncategorized
Bluetooth Code Upload Supported Arduino Motor Driver(Bluetooth Included)Accessories, Arduino, Boards, CRUX Products, Kits, Shields, Uncategorized
Bluetooth Code Upload Supported Arduino Motor Driver(Bluetooth Included)
Bluetooth Code Upload Supported Arduino Motor Driver
# Arduino Motor Driver (2 motors)
# Directly Code upload with Mobile App
# Mount directly with Various Arduino Model
# Don’t need computer to upload code
Order : 01761 5000 20
Tutorial : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NxLleJNZCIQ
Manual : https://drive.google.com/file/d/1eeQ6bAAoTF-uifgYWICon8Qp9rmK_n9U/view?usp=sharingSKU: n/a
- Arduino, Shields
Gamepads JoyStick Keypad Shield PS2 for Arduino
Model: Gamepads JoyStick Keypad
Brand Name: HWA YEH
For all version of arduin Main board, 2009 , UNO, mega 1280, mega 2560
comes with example code
direct plug puzzle board, NO soldering needed.
Five momentary push buttons (4+ joystick select button, just like the playstation 3 analog stick push button)
two-axis thumb joystick
The push buttons are connected to Arduin digital pins 2-6; the related pin will be low when a certain button is pressed. Joystick
Y-Axis movement will produce a proportional analog voltage on analog pin 0, while, Joystick X-Axis movement will produce a analog signal on analog pin 1.
Add nRF24L01 RF interface
With Nokia 5110 LCD interface, so very easy to game development.
Adding a Bluetooth module interface, convenient Bluetooth wireless serial communication.
Add I2C communication interface, easy connectivity to I2C devices
Meanwhile, JoyStick Shield with a cross PS2 joystick with buttons, there are four round buttons, 2 small buttons. Provides for Arduin joystick and buttons input expansion. Onboard switches can switch between 3.3V and 5V, can use this model for other 3.3V microcontroller platforms, such as STM32.SKU: n/a
- Arduino, Shields
L293D Motor Driver Shield/Expansion Board for Arduino
– 2 interface for 5V Servo connected to the high-resolution dedicated timer – no jitter!
– Can drive 4 DC motors or 2 stepper motors or 2 Servo
– Up to 4 bi-directional DC motors with individual 8-bit speed selection
– Up to 2 stepper motors (unipolar or bipolar) with single coil, double coil or interleaved stepping.
– 4 H-Bridges: per bridge provides 0.6A (1.2A peak current) with thermal protection, can run motors on 4.5V to 36V DC
– Pull down resistors keep motors disabled during power-up
– reset button
– 2 external terminal power interface, for seperate logic/motor supplies
– Tested compatible for Mega, Diecimila & DuemilanoveSKU: n/a
- Shields, Wi-Fi
Node MCU Development Kit NodeMCU + Motor Shield WiFi ESP8266
IoT Course : https://github.com/Nabilphysics/ESP32_IoT_long_course_crux/wiki
All-function pins: SPI, UART, GPIO, AI and 3.3V power connector;
expand two-way motor-driven, two-way direct drive motor;
onboard power switch;
Motor power range: 4.5V ~ 36V;
Control power range: 4.5V ~ 9V;
Motor power, control power separation; In the experiment, by short-circuiting block the merger, the VIN and VM short, while power supply to the motor and the control board.SKU: n/a