- Arduino, Shields
Gamepads JoyStick Keypad Shield PS2 for Arduino
Model: Gamepads JoyStick Keypad
Brand Name: HWA YEH
For all version of arduin Main board, 2009 , UNO, mega 1280, mega 2560
comes with example code
direct plug puzzle board, NO soldering needed.
Five momentary push buttons (4+ joystick select button, just like the playstation 3 analog stick push button)
two-axis thumb joystick
The push buttons are connected to Arduin digital pins 2-6; the related pin will be low when a certain button is pressed. Joystick
Y-Axis movement will produce a proportional analog voltage on analog pin 0, while, Joystick X-Axis movement will produce a analog signal on analog pin 1.
Add nRF24L01 RF interface
With Nokia 5110 LCD interface, so very easy to game development.
Adding a Bluetooth module interface, convenient Bluetooth wireless serial communication.
Add I2C communication interface, easy connectivity to I2C devices
Meanwhile, JoyStick Shield with a cross PS2 joystick with buttons, there are four round buttons, 2 small buttons. Provides for Arduin joystick and buttons input expansion. Onboard switches can switch between 3.3V and 5V, can use this model for other 3.3V microcontroller platforms, such as STM32.SKU: n/a
- Arduino, Shields
L293D Motor Driver Shield/Expansion Board for Arduino
– 2 interface for 5V Servo connected to the high-resolution dedicated timer – no jitter!
– Can drive 4 DC motors or 2 stepper motors or 2 Servo
– Up to 4 bi-directional DC motors with individual 8-bit speed selection
– Up to 2 stepper motors (unipolar or bipolar) with single coil, double coil or interleaved stepping.
– 4 H-Bridges: per bridge provides 0.6A (1.2A peak current) with thermal protection, can run motors on 4.5V to 36V DC
– Pull down resistors keep motors disabled during power-up
– reset button
– 2 external terminal power interface, for seperate logic/motor supplies
– Tested compatible for Mega, Diecimila & DuemilanoveSKU: n/a
- Shields, Wi-Fi
Node MCU Development Kit NodeMCU + Motor Shield WiFi ESP8266
IoT Course : https://github.com/Nabilphysics/ESP32_IoT_long_course_crux/wiki
All-function pins: SPI, UART, GPIO, AI and 3.3V power connector;
expand two-way motor-driven, two-way direct drive motor;
onboard power switch;
Motor power range: 4.5V ~ 36V;
Control power range: 4.5V ~ 9V;
Motor power, control power separation; In the experiment, by short-circuiting block the merger, the VIN and VM short, while power supply to the motor and the control board.SKU: n/a